Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Craftsy Free Crochet Pattern Alert!

Hi fellow crocheters! 

I hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.  :)  I was in card-making mode and bloghopping over the weekend, but am looking at other things today in cyberspace and came across this darling little spring scarf on Craftsy.

For free pattern, click here:  California Spring Scarf

Be sure to hop over there and snag it before it's no longer free and check out their classes and other patterns (some free!) while you are over there, for all kinds of projects!

Happy Crocheting!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! That really is cute. I printed it and I think I will make them for Christmas presents. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They would make cute Christmas presents, wouldn't they? Hmm....thinking of my nieces that I always make stuff for, this might be their 2013 present. Thanks for the idea! You have a wonderful day too. :)

      Delete
  2. Hello, I know that you had express interest in my cloud tutorial in my blog. I wanted to let you know that I posted it. http://lesleysoriginalthings.wordpress.com/my-cloud-tutorial/ I hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lesley! I'll be sure to hop over there and check it out when I get a free moment. It was really neat looking on that card. :) Thanks for stopping by and letting me know.

      Delete