Saturday, May 25, 2013

Sketch 32 Simple Redux

Okay, so I stayed up a wee bit longer and played with one more very simple version of sketch 32 (from Operation Write Home's sketches).  I'm still not satisfied.  I think I just struggle with sketches, as I'm never happy with them when I make cards from them.  :(  At any rate, here's my KISS version of sketch 32.  Sweet 'n' Simple.


It might also just be time to retire this image for the weekend.  We shall see.

At any rate, here are the details:

BASE:  Bazzill Moody Blue
IMAGE LAYER:  Bazzill Peanut Cluster
PATTERNED CARDSTOCK:  Authentique, Pride Collection
IMAGES:  Stampin' Up! (old sets)
INK:  Stampin' Up! Night of Navy

Or perhaps, I'm just tired.  Praying for some inspiration today!  I still have 20-something sheets of this pad to work through!  :)

Catch you later!

Hugs & Happy Creating...

No comments:

Post a Comment