Friday, June 7, 2013

Freebie Friday ~ Patriotic Digi Stamp Alert!

My fellow stampers...

If you haven't tried digital stamps before now, this is a great opportunity to do so.  :)  I was hesitant at first too, but am glad I did.  I absolutely love that I can adjust the stamp size to suit what I need.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still a die-hard rubber stamper, and love the inks and all that stuff, but these are loads of fun too.

Dearie Dolls has some really cute digi stamps and the two I'm sharing with you today were put on the blog over Memorial Day weekend (I believe).  These would make darling additions to your digital stamp collection to have on hand for those Operation Write Home AnyHero cards!

...

First up is a sweet little girl carrying a flag. 

...

Second is a handsome little saluting guy in flag shirt and wearing a camo hat.  

Both images have a colored version and a b/w version available to download.  Both images are free, just make sure you follow her directions and read her terms of use!

While you are there, be sure to check out her other freebies on the blog and see what she's up to.  Be sure to tell her I sent you!

You can get to the main page of Dearie Doll's Free Digi Stamp Blog by clicking HERE.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment